The world’s best pocket-able digital camera Sony RX100 Mark III is now available in the Philippines and priced at Php44,999.
The most immediate change you’ll notice with the Sony RX100 Mark III is the lens. It can now go wider than its predecessor RX100M2 — 24mm compared to the previous 28mm limit — and while it still starts at an aperture of f/1.8 when fully zoomed out, it only drops to f/2.8 at the long end of the range.
Another good feature of this new model is the LCD display, it now tilts a full 180 degrees.
Sony RX100 Mark III key Specifications:
- 20.1 megapixel 1.0-type back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens
- 3-inch articulated LCD w/ 4K resolution support
- BIONZ X processor
- Built-in 3-stop (1/8) neutral density filter
- Built-in 1.4M-dot OLED pop-up Tru-Finder EVF w/ ZEISS T coating
- WiFi w/ NFC
- Intelligent Active Mode (to reduce the effects of camera shake while shooting movies.)
- Full HD video recording
- 120fps at 720p
- HDMI output
- SRP: Php44,999