Samsung has finally announced and dropped their big bomb today, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The Galaxy Note 4 comes with new 5.7-inch, 2,560-by-1,440-pixel Super AMOLED display as well as a new 16-megapixel camera system. The rear-facing shooter sports optical image stabilization, while a 3.7-megapixel front-facing camera allows users to take wide-angle selfies.
“The new Galaxy Note 4 introduces the most refined Note experience to-date by combining all the latest technology that users expect from the Galaxy series,” Samsung mobile chief JK Shin said in a release.
Samsung has done work to improve the S Pen and bring even more ridiculous new features. The biggest change is more accurate pressure sensitive, as well as increased levels of sensitivity to simulate writing with an actual pen more realistically. The S pen seems to be a bit more thick than usual, big enough to be more comfortable to write with, yet small enough to stow into the phone itself.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specificaions:
- 5.7-inch WQHD Super AMOLED display, 2560×1440 @515ppi
- 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos Octa-core processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Expandable 16GB internal storage
- Supports up to
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- Built-in Optical Stabilization
- 3.7-megapixel front camera with 120-degree angle lens
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Dimension: 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 176g
- Color: Charcoal Black, Frost White, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink
The global launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begins this October, with color options being Charcoal Black, Frost White, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink. There will also be a Swarovski-backed edition for those who like sparkly things.