Nikon has announced the upgrade of their waterproof camera thehe new Nikon is a waterproof that measures 4.3 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches and weights 7.8, the camera shows off a compact and sleek body with three gorgeous color options, and durable casing makes COOLPIX AW130 ready for diving with a depth rating of 100′ and it also features shock-proofing against 7′ drops and freeze-proofing against temperatures as low as 14 Fahrenheit.
Nikon COOLPIX AW130 has a built-in NFC and WiFi that allows you to easily share your works with others, you can also use your smartphone or tablet as a remote to control the camera. Apart from that cool features, it also include a 3.0 OLED screen, a full HD 1080p video recording capability, in-camera image editing apps and integrated GPS functionality.
Nikon COOLPIX AW130 Specifications:
- Waterproof up to 100ft; freezeproof to 14 degrees Fahrenheit; shockproof for drops up to 7 feet
- 5x optical zoom NIKKOR ED wide-angle glass lens
- Capable of taking up to 5 shots per second
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for easy transfer to your smartphone
- Built-in GPS, mapping, Electronic Compass and Points of Interest (POI)
The Nikon Coolpix AW130 will arrive in March, it is available in yellow, blue and black versions for around $350. It is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com for a discounted price.