The new Microsoft Lumia 640 packs a 5″ IPS display with 720p resolution (294ppi) and the display enjoys Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Snapdragon 400 chipset, a quad-core Cortex-A7 at 1.2GHz with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage, expandable with up to 128GB microSD cards.
The Microsoft Lumia 640 camera department has an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, that can shoot 1080p video at 30fps, while the front camera with 1MP, manages 720p.
Microsoft Lumia 640 Sepcifications:
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 294ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- up to 128GB via microSD
- 8 megapixel AF rear camera w/ LED flash
- 1 megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM (micro), Dual-Standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- DLNA, Miracast
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim (upgradable to Windows 10)
- 141.3 x 72.2 x 8.85 mm
- 145 g
- White, Cyan, Black, Orange
The new Microsoft Lumia 640 is expected to launch in April with an estimated price of around Php7,000 for the 3G model and around Php8,000 for the LTE model.