Microsoft has launched a new affordable smartphone – the Microsoft Lumia 540. This new dual-SIM phone carries a price tag of $150 about P6,600 only and features a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) display, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The Microsoft Lumia 540 comes with 8 GB of on-board memory and supports a microSD card of up to 128 GB. It comes installed with Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Denim Update. It will be upgradable to Windows 10 later in the year.
Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual-SIM Specifications:
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 294ppi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- up to 128GB via microSD
- 8MP AF rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby (micro)
- 3G HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0 w/ A2DP
- 2,200mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Denim
- 144 x 73.7 x 9.4mm
- cyan, orange, white and matte black
Microsoft Lumia 540 will be available in glossy layered cyan, orange, white and matte black, the device will start rolling out in early May 2015 to the IMEA and APAC regions, and to Italy.