Lenovo Tab S8 is an 8 inch android tablet powered by a 64-bit Intel Atom Z3745 quad-core processor with Burst Performance Technology, recently unveiled at IFA 2014 in Berlin.
The Tab S8 is 7.87 millimeters thick, weighs 294 grams, and runs for seven hours on a single battery charge. It has a 1.6-megapixel front camera and 8-megapixel back camera. Other features include 16GB of storage, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. LTE is optional.
Lenovo Tab S8 Specifications:
- 8-inch display @ 1920 x 1200 resolution, 238ppi
- 64-bit Intel Atom Z3745 quad-core processor with Burst Performance Technology
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- Optional LTE (Intel XMMTM 7160 modem)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 sensor
- 1.6MP front camera
- Approx 7-hour battery life
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- SRP: Price: $199 (approx. Php8K)