Kogan 12mp HD Video Camcorder Giveaway
This giveaway is hosted by Filipino Recipes Portal
PinoyREcipe.net’s Gadget Giveaway for this month of April is an awesome treat to those who want to do personal videos, Join and get a chance to win a Kogan 12mp HD Video Camcorder or a $55 Paypal cash if you live outside the Philippines.
This event is Co-Hosted by: Tech and Gadget News Philippines and Pinoy Desserts by Pingdesserts.com
- One lucky winner will receive the prize for this Giveaway event
- OPEN WORLDWIDE
- Prize: Kogan 12mp HD Video Camcorder or Paypal Cash US$55.00 (outside Philippines)
- This Giveaway will start April 10 and will end on April 27, 2015
Kogan 12mp HD Video Camcorder with 8x Digital Zoom
Kogan HD Video Camcorder Images and Videos
- The Digital Video Camera comes equipped with a variety of recording modes that suits what you need. A clear 1.3 optical lens equipped with both a far and near focus, and a 8X digital zoom that clearly records every visual detail that you wish to capture.
- Recording in the dark? It can be made possible with this device’s flash mode option. Playbacks and slideshows give you stunning high resolution images and videos that take you back to the magical moment.
- File formats for images save as JPG files while video formats save as AVI files.
Kogan HD Video Camcorder Memory
- This recording device has a maximum storage of 32 gigabytes and can accommodate either SD card or MMC card storage.
Kogan HD Video Camcorder Connectivity
- The Digital Video Camera connects via a 2.0 USB so you can transfer your files as easily as possible.
Enter using the Giveaway form below. (In case the form will not show up just refresh or reload the page.)
Disclosure: Technewsph.com is not responsible for shipment of the prize . This event was organized and hosted by Filipino Recipes Portal please contact PinoyRecipe.net with questions or if you want to be featured on our the next Giveaway event!
This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.