iHealth designs innovative, mobile personal healthcare products for everyone. iHealth wireless products with Bluetooth connectivity for iPad, iPhone and iPod allow to easily measure and track personal data and share instantly with family or doctor.
The new iHealth BP5 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (electronic sphygmomanometer) measures your maximum (systolic) and a minimum (diastolic) blood pressure in a convenient system using a sleeved monitor shell device and free mobile phone app named iHealth MyVitals.
The iHealth BP5 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor box includes one wireless blood pressure monitor, owner’s manual, quick start guide, charging cable, and a sturdy, soft, neoprene travel bag with zipper.
iHealth BP5 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
Track your blood pressure with this iHealth wireless monitor that accommodates an unlimited number of users, so you and your family can record your health information together. The integrated app includes health tools for a personalized experience.
- Measures your blood pressure Records your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate and pulse wave, so you can easily monitor your health.
- Holds an unlimited number of user profiles To allow you and your family to track your statistics together.
- Generates custom graphs By date and time or by systolic/diastolic numbers for simple categorization. Colorful, easy-to-read displays let you view historical readings and World Health Organization classifications.
- Integrated app Includes personalized health tools to provide a customized experience.
- Works offline or online For flexible use.
- Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR technology Enables use with most Apple® iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® touch models, so you can easily monitor and share your results.
- Compatibility The free iHealth Scale App is compatible with any iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad with Bluetooth