Google recently announced the newest Chromebook Pixel, a Chrome OS-powered notebook that sports a 13-inch display, Intel Core i5 or i7 CPUs, with storage capacity of up to 64GB of flash storage, and similar with new MacBook, the new Chrome Pixel also features 2ports and included charger that not only power the laptop, but also offer energy for your future smartphones and tablets.
Chromebook Pixel also has high power stereo speakers, 720p HD wide angle camera with blue glass, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 USB 3.0 ports, SD and card reader, and its rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of battery life between charges.
Google Chromebook Pixel (2015) Specifications:
- 12.85-inch 2560 x 1700 display, 3:2 aspect ratio, 239ppi
- 400-nit brightness, 178-degree viewing angle
- 2.2Ghz Intel Core i5 CPU w/ 8GB RAM
- 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 CPU w/ 16GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 4K video out over DisplayPort or HDMI (via Type-C video adapter)
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- 720p webcam
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
- 802.11ac (supports a/b/g/n/ac)
- 2.4 and 5GHz, 2×2 spatial streams
- Bluetooth 4.0 BR/EDR/LE Smart Ready controller
- 2x USB Type-C ports
- 2x USB 3.0 Standard A
- SD Card reader
- Headphone/mic combo
- Universal Type-C USB Charger, 60W
- up to 12 hours battery life
- 297.7 x 224.55 x 15.3mm
The new Chromebook Pixel is available at Google Store in the U.S.
Google Chromebook Pixel 2013 (WiFi) with 12.85" LCD Display Intel i5-3427U 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB SSD