BlackBerry Philippines has launched in the local market their newest smartphone, the BlackBerry Z3.
“The Philippines is a key market for BlackBerry Z3,” Cameron Vernest, BlackBerry managing director for Singapore and the Philippines, said in a press release. “This device gives users more ways to connect, share and communicate, providing the best tool for secure, reliable communications and collaboration.”
BlackBerry said that the Z3 will be sold for P10,990.
The BB Z3, which has a 5″ touch display, runs on BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2.1, which also supports applications for Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
BlackBerry Z3 Specifications:
- 164 g / 5.78 oz
- 540 x 960 qHD resolution
- 5 inch screen, 16:9 aspect ratio
- dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 GB storage, with up to 32 GB MicroSD support
- 2,500 mAH non-removable battery
- 5 MP rear camera, 1.1 MP front camera
- 3G/HSPA connectivity