ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML
Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML smartphone was launched in the Philippines last January 16, 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch. Below are the Technical specifications;
ASUS Zenfone Zoom ZX551 specs
- Intel Atom 2.5GHz Z3590 quad-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Bluelight filter, 1920 x 1080
- 128GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Panasonic sensor, HOYA dual-periscope lens system, 3X optical zoom, OIS, laser AF, f/2.7-f/4.8
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Single SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ZenUI
- 3000mAh battery, Boostmaster fast charging
The Asus ZenFone Zoom runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 158.90 x 78.84 x 11.95 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams.
The Asus ZenFone Zoom is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.