ASUS Zenfone 5
The Asus ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Featuring an aspect ratio of 19:9, the Asus Zenfone 5 is very similar to the Plus models of the Galaxy S8 and S9. Like those phones, Asus’ new handset has glass on both the front and back, however Asus settles for an LCD, less sophisticated than Samsung’s excellent OLED display. Still, the resolution of the Zenfone 5 is a perfectly reasonable 2246 x 1080, and the display’s performance doesn’t seem to be too far behind.
Asus goes for a less-than-flagship spec on the Asus Zenfone 5 processor, using Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636, and on-board storage is limited to 64GB with a choice of 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The Zenfone 5Z steps up to a Snapdragon 845 system-on-chip, and has a maximum of 256GB of storage and 8GB of RAM.
Asus ZenFone 5 specs:
- 6.2-inch 19:9 FHD+ IPS display @ 2246 x 1080px, 90% Screen to Body Ratio
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 1.8GHz Octa-core processor (w/ multi-core AI)
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Hybrid dual-SIM (nano)
- 12MP Sony IMX363 1.4?m, 1/2.55” w/ f/1.8 Night HDR, OIS/EIS, PDAF main 8MP 120-degrees wide-angle
- 4K video recording (RAW file support)
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- Dual 4G LTE
- Dual speakers with Smart Amp Audio Wizard
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Recognition
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0
- 3,300mAh battery with BoostMaster & Smart Charging S
The Asus ZenFone 5 is now available nationwid and priced at Php 19,995.