Amazon has introduced the Kindle Fire HD 6 that features a 1280×800 high definition LCD display with over a million pixels (252 ppi) and a brighter display for vibrant colors and whiter whites. Enjoy a great viewing experience at all angles through an innovative combination of IPS (in-plane switching) technology, an advanced polarizing filter, and anti-glare technology.
Kindle Fire HD 6 is powered by the new quad-core processor consists of two high-performance 1.5 GHz cores and two lower-power 1.2 GHz cores running simultaneously for optimal load balancing and power efficiency.
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 Specifications:
- 6-inch (1280×800 pixels) IPS display at 252 ppi
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor ( 2 x 1.5 GHz + 2 x 1.2 GHz )
- 1GB RAM, 8GB (5GB available to user) or 16GB (12.2GB available to user) of internal storage
- 2.0 MP rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 169 x 103 x 10.7 mm; weight 290 grams
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with support for A2DP, SlimPort enabled USB 2.0
- 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker with Dolby Digital Plus audio engine
- Accelerometer, gyroscope
- Battery life of up to 8 hours mixed use