Alcatel Flash Plus specs, now on sale at Lazada Ph
Alcatel Flash Plus is the newest addition to Alcatel’s smartphone lineup and it uses a Mediatek MT6752 which is a 64-bit octa-core 4G LTE chip based on the ARM Cortex-A53 processor with ARM Mali-T760 graphics.
Lazada Philippines will be the initial official seller of Alcatel Flash Plus in the Philippines and the sale with start on Friday, May 14, 2015 exactly at noon, 12 PM.
Alcatel Flash Plus specifications
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6752M octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS OGS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM, dual LTE
- 3G, LTE
- WiFI, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
- 3,500mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Php 6,490
The Alcatel Flash Plus is the most competitive smartphones from Alcatel, undercutting several other brands by a few thousand pesos in its specs category. The Lenovo K3 Note for example, is priced at Php 9,179, which is almost 3K more than Alcatel’s Alcatel Flash Plus.