3D connexion SpaceExplorer is a 3D Navigation device which allows the user to command six-degrees of freedom to manipulate 3D objects on screen. A major focus on ergonomics allows use by either hand and locates function keys within easy reach of the controller cap.
3D connexion SpaceExplorer feature a controller cap that enables fly through the three-dimensional world without stopping the use of keyboard or mouse. Designers can use the cap simultaneously to pan, zoom and rotate fluidly. Used with a mouse, clicks are reduced and increasing productivity.
The SpaceExplorer Technical Specifications
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology
- QuickView Navigation Keys (four standard views)
- Two Navigation Settings Keys (Speed, Rotation)
- Two Intelligent Function Keys
- Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc)
- 15 programmable keys
- Mid size advanced wrist rest design
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 194mm x 139mm x 58mm / 7.6